WealthPoint, LLC is an established, entrepreneurial professional services firm working in a specialized niche comprised of self-made business owners and their professional advisor teams. This position represents a unique opportunity to join a professional organization that is agile, growth-minded, and process-driven.
- Managing and tracking marketing and sales campaigns, activity and results for the firm’s growing team of business development talent
- Facilitating and tracking our client referral process.
- Event planning for a range of opportunities (small-group educational presentations, social events, trade association involvement and partners’ speaking opportunities).
- Leveraging digital marketing to extend our proven brand story.
- Collaborating with and being coached by our external branding firm.
Our ideal candidate will bring the following to the table…
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and technology skills
- The autonomy of a self-starter who believes in accountability for themselves and their fellow team members
- A passion for learning and growth
If the above overview gets you excited, please forward your resume and cover letter to our Director of Operations, Shelley Forman – Shelley@wealthpoint.net.